We are actively hiring a Digital Marketing Intern with a view to convert to full time in the future.
As a digital marketing intern with Thinking Notes, you will exposed to the following tasks:
- Writing and conceptualizing a variety of articles for external clients (topics can vary)
- Copywriting for websites
- Participate in SEO Strategising and Execution
- Content marketing
You should possess the following qualities and skills:
- A strong command of the English language
- A versatile writer
- Critical Thinker
- Creative yet meticulous
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Love to communicate through writing
- Familiar with WordPress (bonus)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop and video editing is a bonus!
Why Work at Thinking Notes?
At Thinking Notes, we take pride in our never falling resilience to work on WordPress Projects & SEO initatives with our own hands. Because we are our own marketers, coders, designers, we improve everyday in the way we do thing, our creativity, our psychological knowledge, our technical ability. We think, we do, we evaluate and we improve.
If you are someone who loves to write, to communicate, to market, to win in SEO, love to work in a team with value teamwork and active learning, love a Corgi dog, do drop us an application.
P.S: You can read more about the internship experience from previous interns: